Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 decade ago

my blood feels wierd?

my dog bit me today and it really hurt. it didnt breack the skin but it did pierce it . the blood like drew up there and it was hot like it was doing something. i put ice on my whole finger was cold exept that part. then it turned red a formed a callous.

Favorite Answer

Well if your dog pierced your skin then the dog broke your skin. It sounds like you got yourself a good puncture wound. Depending on the type of bacteria that the dog drove into your finger will depend on what type of infection you likely have. Puncture wounds can be really dangerous, if it is still painful and red and hot then it is infected and you should seek medical attention.

Have a doctor look at your finger. As for your blood, I just don't know what to say.

it that because blood will remain warm if not that causes you to freeze but all you need to do is clean it every day and make sure your dog has no deises

Why are there so many weird people on here???

chain yourself to a corn-bin now.

amputate immediately

perhaps you're a vampire

idk go to the doctor