Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

How Come Disney Channel/Nickelodeon Went Down Hill?

Like all the shows that they have are retarded, like Hannah Montana for one, it's a lame a$$ show that is for 6-12 year old girls.Disney channel...is not disney anymore, it's just stupid i remeber all the good shows, ah good times. Now the shows are lame and retarded, they only leave you asking "wtf?". Now for Nickelodeon....so many things wrong with nickelodeon. They cancled all the good shows and replaced them with lame ones, i remeber "slime time" what happened to that? or "Kenan and Kell"(gr8 show) or "All That"? Are the people at nickelodeon doing what Whitney Houston, and Bobby Brown are doing?!?! Tell me why the change?

• dlc
    Favorite Answer

i think people at disney channel or nickelodean(i dont think nickelodean is as bad as disney) thought that kids these days get entertained by the simpliest stupid things. so they made lameoo shows or people dont have as great ideas as they use to.

Maybe because we're getting older and are more interested in shows on MTV and VH1 and other primetime shows. Disney channel used to be the best. Remember the DCOM movies that came out every month??? My fav was The Paper Brigade and Gotta Kick it Up. I wonder if Disney Channel will ever bring any of the originals (Smart Guy, Even Stevens) back instead of adding newer shows that seem to suck. I cant believe 'All That' doesn't come on much anymore, it was like the SNL for kids. Hope I helped! Happy New Year!

They decided to change with what the world was doing. A bad decision, I think.I miss classic disney and nickelodeon. I stopped watching them in elementary school. All that used to be so good in the early years. I see nothing Disney on Disney. What ever happened to shows about disney and the parks?

So true! What about Double Dare? I also miss So Weird and Smart Guy. I guess the Audience changed. They only like lame, pointless shows.

Disney is destroying "Pop Music" whith their wealthy relatives kids becoming shallow puppets doing nothing for the sake of music.

Source(s): Todays Disney Pop Music is worse than The Osmonds of old!!!!!
  • Ashley

I agree. When I was younger WB Kids had wayy better programming that it does today. Maybe different writers or the kids today changed?

I totally agree! I never watched disney when i was younger, but i used 2 love nick. all their new shows suck

Because America found stupid funny, and that is what we got, but to much of it. So its all gone. The past is better.

your right about nick but i luv the shows on disney.i guess everyone has their own opinion

maybe youre just getting older and those shows just don't interest u anymore...ur ready for more adult shows.