What is your New Years Resolution? Did you keep last years resolution?

Mine is to get a better job that pays more money.

Favorite Answer

do really good in school and get an internship, hopefully a paid one. last years? i forgot what it was....

Last year, sometime in mid-January, I made a "non-New Years Resolution" to have a better year in 2006 than I had had in 2005. It most definately happened. It was also a pretty broad resolution, but with my past, the odds were against me. :-)

I don't make New Years Resolutions, really. I don't smoke, so I can't quit smoking. I like chocolate and sodas too much to lose weight.

I Think I Might Make my New Years resolution after I think of a good one, maybe. Fifteen years ago I made a New years resolution to not make any more resolutions on new years eve. Held true to that one, but i may go back on it,15 years is long enough without, but i'm not sure yet. If i make one up, it'll be later, after i've had a good long think about it.

Enjoy, And Happy New Year!

Uncle Mike

• Erika

I basically have one new 3 hundred and sixty 5 days selection and its been a similar for as long as i will remember..it somewhat is,to attempt be a extra helpful individual than in the previous. uncomplicated as that,i will't shop up with many resolutions,i think of that if there is too many,we live previous to our time.

• ?

I never make New Years Resolution simply because I found, decades ago, a lot like your other respondents here, that many / most people who make them fail to keep them and even fail to remember what they are only months or even just weeks after they made them. With that horrible rate of success, I figured New Years Resolutions were a total waste of time, so I just keep making goals in my daily life and try to live up to them. I do hope, however, that Jesus Freak above does keep her goal for 2007, and succeeds in getting it done. I learned back in 1987, following a major crisis in my life that I still live with today, that knowing Jesus our Christ as our ONLY Lord and Saviour is the only lifelong goal worth remembering or keeping. God Bless Jesus Freak, and God Bless you.

My New Years Resolution? Trying to be nicer to my friends. Did I keep my last year resolution? PPFFTT, NO!!

Good Luck on your resolution! I didn't keep mine last year; and I can't remember even what they were! This year my resolutions are to read the Bible more and to stay organized.

This years resolution is to be nicer to everyone i know!! I think this will help me with getting new freinds and keeping my old ones!! I have learned that is important to do becaues i have had a lot of fight with my other firends!! Last years was that i dont keep a messy room.. BS that aint going to happen loL!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

ive decided not to make any resolutions this year, because ive never kept any ive made and really its not good to start out a new year being disappointed in yourself.

so screw the resolutions and have a wonderful year. be safe and happy and kind to all

My New Years Resolution is to get MORE spiritual and stop isolating myself

MY New Year's resolution is to stop makin' New Year's resolutions.