promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

anyone been to east europe? which country and would you like to revisit in the future ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been to Hungary, Slovakia and Croatia (though some classify those countries within central Europe - specially Slovakia).

I stayed for a few months in Hungary and I really liked the country. The capital Budapest is beautiful - lots to see and do. I would (and will) visit Hungary again. :)

I stayed for a short time in Slovakia and Croatia so I didn't really get to know the countries. Both were beautiful though.

I have yet to visit Czech Republic, I've heard amazing things about it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Some of the countries of so-called East Europe are actually in central Europe, but I will include them in my answer anyhow.

I have lived in the former East Germany and now live in the Czech Republic. I have also been to Slovakia, through the former Yugoslavia before it broke up and I have been to Poland and Bulgaria. Each of these countries has many places of interest, especially historical monuments, but also some places of natural beauty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Part of Germany was in Eastern Europe and i lived there for 3 years it was beautiful. Other Countries you should think about visting are Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria. and Poland.

• 1 decade ago

I've lived in Russia and Estonia and visited Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. I love Eastern Europe and plan to move to Russia permanently in a couple of years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Romania, definitely, is one of the most fantastic countries I"ve ever visited!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i was in bulgaria , it was pretty nice and yes i would visit bulgaria again

• 1 decade ago

you should come to romania

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.