anyone been to east europe? which country and would you like to revisit in the future ?

Favorite Answer

I've been to Hungary, Slovakia and Croatia (though some classify those countries within central Europe - specially Slovakia).

I stayed for a few months in Hungary and I really liked the country. The capital Budapest is beautiful - lots to see and do. I would (and will) visit Hungary again. :)

I stayed for a short time in Slovakia and Croatia so I didn't really get to know the countries. Both were beautiful though.

I have yet to visit Czech Republic, I've heard amazing things about it.

Some of the countries of so-called East Europe are actually in central Europe, but I will include them in my answer anyhow.

I have lived in the former East Germany and now live in the Czech Republic. I have also been to Slovakia, through the former Yugoslavia before it broke up and I have been to Poland and Bulgaria. Each of these countries has many places of interest, especially historical monuments, but also some places of natural beauty.

Part of Germany was in Eastern Europe and i lived there for 3 years it was beautiful. Other Countries you should think about visting are Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria. and Poland.

I've lived in Russia and Estonia and visited Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. I love Eastern Europe and plan to move to Russia permanently in a couple of years.

Romania, definitely, is one of the most fantastic countries I"ve ever visited!

i was in bulgaria , it was pretty nice and yes i would visit bulgaria again

you should come to romania