Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

anyone been to east europe? which country and would you like to revisit in the future ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been to Hungary, Slovakia and Croatia (though some classify those countries within central Europe - specially Slovakia).

I stayed for a few months in Hungary and I really liked the country. The capital Budapest is beautiful - lots to see and do. I would (and will) visit Hungary again. :)

I stayed for a short time in Slovakia and Croatia so I didn't really get to know the countries. Both were beautiful though.

I have yet to visit Czech Republic, I've heard amazing things about it.

• 1 decade ago

Some of the countries of so-called East Europe are actually in central Europe, but I will include them in my answer anyhow.

I have lived in the former East Germany and now live in the Czech Republic. I have also been to Slovakia, through the former Yugoslavia before it broke up and I have been to Poland and Bulgaria. Each of these countries has many places of interest, especially historical monuments, but also some places of natural beauty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Part of Germany was in Eastern Europe and i lived there for 3 years it was beautiful. Other Countries you should think about visting are Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria. and Poland.

• 1 decade ago

I've lived in Russia and Estonia and visited Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. I love Eastern Europe and plan to move to Russia permanently in a couple of years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Romania, definitely, is one of the most fantastic countries I"ve ever visited!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i was in bulgaria , it was pretty nice and yes i would visit bulgaria again

• 1 decade ago

you should come to romania

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.