I know my twin and I were telepathic & intuitive,?

but he has recently died, and I can't feel him at all spiritually. Is there a way I can connect with him spiritually? I look for little hints, I think of him constantly, I think I see him off in a distance, I hear songs, but I want to connect with him...his actual spiritual self...How?

Favorite Answer

unfortunately, you may not be able to while you're here. not that is a bad thing it's just that what happens when we die is ultimately up to us. So he may already be too far to communicate physically. don't let this get you down though because the further he goes the happier he is and he knows you'll catch up with him when the time comes. So finish your life here and and then you can tease him for cutting out early. LOL happy new year!

Experience faith, for faith is the doorway to your wishes. Many confuse belief with faith, but belief is that state of mind that you have just before a disaster hits you, but Faith on the other hand is that state of mind you have after a disaster hits you.

You have experienced the disaster, so now you must seek faith and then all of your human abilities will be available to you in your search including imagination and empirical discovery.

We all need the connection, and we all find the connection, but not until everything works out. Watch for the image and spark of a simple solution.

Time. If there is anything beyond this life (I'm an atheist but a *something* else isn't beyond my hopes--mainly for a certain person who's now gone too young--just not the same as a believer), then hopefully you'll get something at some point.

• eri

I'm sorry for your loss, but he's gone. And if you were telepathic, why didn't you ever get tested? You two could have been the first to EVER prove it was possible. Do you realize what the world has lost if it was true?

I'm so sorry about your twin, but he's still with you in heart. You can conntact him, but in your heart. He won't be about to reply, but be sure you know he hears you. Sorry.

just relax darling--you're trying too hard. Spirits come though when you meditate or sleep (through dreams)

• RW

contrary to what they say, it is possible.

I suggest learning a bit about meditation, I'd say thats probably your best bet, you'll see.

• Nikki

dont use witch boards or tarot cards to try and do so, and psychics are scams.

I'm sorry that I can't help with your question, but please accept my condolences. So tragic.