Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

how and were do you get free music for ipod nano?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i used limewire for my mp3 player so i guess that would work on yours

Source(s): www.limewire.com
  • 1 decade ago

The only way to legally get mp3's for your ipod is to use software to "rip" your own cd's. There are many different softwares that will rip including Musicmatch, Window Media Player, Real Player, etc.

• 1 decade ago

limewire, limewire is the best one, if you wanna put it to itunes, just highlight all of the music u want or do 1 by 1 if u want then save it. then go to ur itunes and click file, select add file then click the song that u saved and open it. and i think u know what u have to do from here

• 1 decade ago

Well two options that i know of: Limewire and Morpheus but i would use Limewire. Its super duper easy.(and fast) But you could import files to iTunes through Morpheus easier but i guess its what you prefer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can go on iTunes and put a cd in and import it and put it on your iPod and it doesn't cost anything. Also, I think that limewire offers free music. www.limewire.com

• 1 decade ago

www.allofmp3.com can't be beat for prices and according to them they are following the law in the country that they live.

• 1 decade ago

morpheus all the way

Source(s): www.morpheus.com
  • 1 decade ago

www.limewire.com

www.yourmp3.net

Source(s): :D
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.