What sort of clothes look good on "curvy" women?

tighter clothes, or ones that are loose?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Lisa A
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any clothes that fit properly will look nice. Good luck with that. The fashion industry wants us to all look like weak, helpless little boys, so they make women's clothes for boys.

• 1 decade ago

Dresses in a A line style. Meaning that it is snug on top and flared at the bottom. Like Marylin Monroe used to wear . She was curvy.

• 1 decade ago

Well for tops, tops that accent the skinniest part of the torso (below the bust!) and a jacket thats well fitted and locks and loads! and for bottoms an a-line skirt you can never go wrong, or trousers or jeans that start at the widest part of you (eg. hips) and go straight down from there.you don't want something that flares out or goes in, it'll only make it worse.

Please trust me, I know my stuff!

• bossie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

short, tight installation skirts or clothing. Nylons and extreme heels. Lacy and/or frilly matters. some thing that exposes flesh or accentuates curves/femininity. i'm a sucker for legs, so any woman that likes to coach them off might have my interest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • on slender curvy women tight clothes look good, on chubby curvy women, loose clothes are more attractive

• 1 decade ago

as someone said before tops that accentuate thier hour glass figure and for bottoms jeans or trousers that are boot cut (eaither that or flared) to help their bottom half look more straight, sleek and to proportion thier hips to their legs.

i hope this helps, im trying to remember what they say on the tv show what not to wear on tlc. i love that show!

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fitted at the waist line, so they emphasise the bust and hips. HTH : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

clothes that have darker colors. darker colors will make you look less curvy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should know.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.