Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why are you on here asking questions when you could be w/ friends & family??? Be truthful.?

Favorite Answer

I myself come on here, to usually get away from the things that are bothering me. But, when nothing is bothering me, I still might come on Y! for the sake of it.

When you log on and you see that little text that says "you have been chosen best answer" it is a rewarding feeling! Also, I enjoy helping others (when I am able to) and I like to be able to ask the world a question, and get many different responses.

I love Y! answers mostly because it helps me with my problems, and I get to help others in return.

I hope I helped, and Happy New Year!

The honest truth is, it's alot more fun! There is too much stress with friends and family sometimes.

There doesn't seem to be any stress on here. And it's fun! Happy New Year!

• deb m

I'm answering not asking I had a late one last night it is 2007 already here and now i feel tired and lazy but i speak to my family most days and have already today so I don't feel bad about it

How about you why are you here?

Happy new year

My two best friends live too far away, one in Idaho one in Washington and I live in California. My family, well my mom doesn't celebrate anything except her bedtime and my sister has her own life to live that does not include me. I am however at home with my teenage daughter and her best friend they are singing songs in the room while i play on the computer

I am here because I don't enjoy going out on New Years Eve. Right now the old man is out repairing fence on a field, that a person who was out with friends, destroyed when he ran his car through it.

My family is asleep except for my wife, who is on her computer playing games. We'll go watch the ball come down in a little while.

cos i work 6 days a week, kids grown up and left home.too tired to go out and meet other people, even if i had the inclination, i could,nt be bothered training another guy. so sorry you guys, your my adopted family, lol, and you can't argue back.

My husband has just taken my kids to the bait and tackle shop to get supplies for our fishing trip tomorrow! Just thought id have a look and see whats asking today!!

Because I have no social life, andAs far as my family, my mom fell asleep as soon as she got home from school, my dad is at work, and my siuster is staying with grandparents.

Because right now (about 24 minutes after you posted the question) it is nearly 3.30pm here in the east coast of Australia - YOUR FUTURE!!!! Muah ah ah!!!

And why are YOU here?