Luis

if you saw a man stealing from a women what would you do?

Favorite Answer

I would say "yo ! you better give that double faced cashmere Prada purse back, not to her, to me !! I was like so in the waiting list for that Prada purse and don't think u r gonna take that and run u mutha faka !!!" LOL what do you expect me to say, oh help that poor woman? hahahaha

There's a SEINFIELD episode about that.

You can get arrested for not doing anything.

It's called the Good Samaritan Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law

I would atleast call the cops or try to stop it... or get someone else to do something because I'm just a girl. I don't think that I can intimidate someone. LOL.

Call the woman's attention and help her beat up the man.

Get some help from the police.

Call the cops--and make a lot of noise

I would make the thief give back to the woman, what ever it was he took from her.

Kick his butt--I don't care WHO he steals from.

tackle him. tackle him or tazer him, or make a lot of noise to get attention. make sure the womans ok too

call the police

help the woman. or get the authorities.