Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Luis
Lv 4

if you saw a man stealing from a women what would you do?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say "yo ! you better give that double faced cashmere Prada purse back, not to her, to me !! I was like so in the waiting list for that Prada purse and don't think u r gonna take that and run u mutha faka !!!" LOL what do you expect me to say, oh help that poor woman? hahahaha

• 1 decade ago

There's a SEINFIELD episode about that.

You can get arrested for not doing anything.

It's called the Good Samaritan Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Samaritan_law

I would atleast call the cops or try to stop it... or get someone else to do something because I'm just a girl. I don't think that I can intimidate someone. LOL.

• 1 decade ago

Call the woman's attention and help her beat up the man.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get some help from the police.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Call the cops--and make a lot of noise

• 1 decade ago

I would make the thief give back to the woman, what ever it was he took from her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kick his butt--I don't care WHO he steals from.

• 1 decade ago

tackle him. tackle him or tazer him, or make a lot of noise to get attention. make sure the womans ok too

• 1 decade ago

call the police

• 1 decade ago

help the woman. or get the authorities.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.