promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jeff asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

i'm 30 year old male, and i began to have grey hairs sprouting. anyway to slow it down?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope.

Other than dying it or maybe cutting it real short so you don't notice it as much. But pretty much your screwed. Welcome to middle age. =)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Gail
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

lol 1.He gave you his myspace so you could talk about the swim team, not because he is interested in you. 2. You might be his favorite person on the team because you might put in the most effort and talks to you because you get along. My teacher would tell the class about his weekends with his wife. A teacher talks about personal info with students to get on their good side and it makes the students enjoy going to class more. 3. He is your coach and that is all he will ever be. If he takes it to another level, he will go to jail and is a sick man. 4. Your not in love with him, all little girls get infatuated with an older man. You don't know what love is and wont know untill you are a mature adult. Face reality.

• 1 decade ago

Growing gray hair is going to happen sometime, so you have the choice of cutting your hair low or even wearing a bald head, dye your hair, or just brace the gray hair. Remember that gray means wisdom. There's nothing wrong with that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As already said - having grey hair makes you look "distinguished"

I started having grey hair at 21. Never had a "vanity" problem with it. That is ME!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pray to God...

or either feel free to be a science experiement to change someone's DNA

• 1 decade ago

like the first fellow said BUT HEY at least you got hair , I am half bald at age 36 already,

• 1 decade ago

judt go to a salom, and get it dyed, that's really the only thing yuo can do, other than just live with it.

• 1 decade ago

Grecian Formula ... that's about it.

Don't worry, it looks distinguished.

• 1 decade ago

My b/f says balding helped him!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MEN'S HAIR COLOR IS JUST FOR YOU. CHECK IT OUT AT THE STORE. GOOD LUCK.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.