The # 1 most wanted to live in is San Diego,California, What do you think about this topic?

I saw it on yahoo, im lucky because I Live there

Favorite Answer

They are correct and it is due to the 75% weather and the low crime rate that keeps everyone especially the elderly due to the fact that the cold hurts old bones. osterperosis and arthritic issues. My ex-husband came from there and I went to the condo's she owned on the water and it was Glorious. Also beyond most peoples budget so you are a very blessed soul. Much aloha Also San Diego is the west coast version of Florida for the elderlys pain in their joints and the cold weather people in New york and Jersey vacation there as it is the cheapest way to go. I just read the 2 answers above mone and was shocked that these people chose to share there negative views with no facts, just bored people on line. Pay no attention for San Diego people have alot of love and good heart. Negativity breeds Negativity and stay away from all of them as they will pull you into their sad muddy and uneducated versions. Their answers may be right for them but who are they to share their garbage with you. Be positive and follow the right path. This is your choice. Harm none and do as you will. I am a shamanistic healer not a witch but i do use their healing herbs on my clients, Hence the name Aloha Witch as I care not what others think and neither should you we all chose our own paths.

Source(s): The fact that I was there and have known this fact about the weather for 30 years.

I LOVE SAN DIEGO!! I REALLY WANT TO GO BACK CAUSE VANCOUVER, WASHINGTON IS F-ING GAY!!

SD IS DEFINITELY THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE, THE WEATHER IS ALWAYS PERFECT AND EVERYONE IS SOOO LAID BACK.

I ABOSULTELY HATE IT DOWN THERE....THAT'S WHY I MOVED AWAY FROM SAN DIEGO.....

i live here too ....i don't think it should be #1