How can I make myself stop??

My New Year's resolution is to try to stop having meaningless sex....but I love it, so how do I stop??

Can't get pregnant...love brothas..thanks!

Favorite Answer

If you love it...then why do you want to stop?

How can you stop?

HOW....Honest....Open....and Willing

Honest with yourself ----> why does it bother you so much? Honest about what you'd really like to have happening in your life.

Open to changes that you need to make. Stop flirting with shallow sexaholics? Open to get therapy if needed.

Be Willing to make the changes necessary to move to a new level in your life. Willing to shoulder whatever responsibility it takes to change your pattern.

Take time to know your partner. Tell yourself that you will wait until the 3rd date to induldge in meaningless sex.

Tell yourself that you deserve more than a fling in the hay.

You deserve to know yourself and what you really want out of a relationship. You deserve candlelight, romantic music and a dinner date.

Good Luck to you!

C-F

LOVE

Love is not a nice pair of breasts or a firm round behind love is an eighty something year old couple out walking hand and hand giving sway to the wind but staying true to the end, love is not long flowing locks or French manicured toes love is being able to stand up and endure through all the hot summer days and all the un-forecast storms. Love is not smooth flowing skin with all its curves and its bends love is a crown full of grey with all its aches and its pains, some people they claim they know love but they only know it by its name and some people they long and search for love but they don’t know where to begin. Love is not a hour glass shape or a mere warm embrace it goes much deeper than her clothes. It starts roundabout her soul.

Be carful what you put on here. you may get creepy guys hitting on you and that stuff. it could get dangerous. now as far as the sex goes, just find somthing you like better. if worst comes to worst, you may have to see a therapist. good luck , Justin

You will have to have meaningless sex with me whenever you get the urge. I will help you through this.

get a new hobby. go to church and get involved in that time of stuff. adopt a little sister or whatever that program is cause then you'll wanna be a role model for her.

• lock yourself in your room for a month and behave and think about tommorows satisfaction

• S K

Chastity belt.

Its not midnight yet

keep it up.. I hope a brother get you pregnant... That'd be cool.. You can be his lil whit HO.. Then wehn you grow up - you and your half black baby, want to get back in with the white man and white community... WE DON"T WANT YA!!! NO, you can stay with the black man and the many that will use and abuse you... Get unacknowledged by white men and treated like shat from black woman in the black community.. Used by the brotha's GOOD LUCK To your whit HO Azz... I have seen many like you - you'll crack me up!!! Talking and acting black with a tribe of half breeds.. hahahahhahah