Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Boo hoo. My gf is in Vegas with relatives (I wanted her to & I couldn't leave work). No midnight kiss for me..

Should I stay up? And may I get a "Happy New Year"?

Happy New Year to all of you and yours.

And...

Ouch! LOL!, "Temporary Insanity"!! And no, I don't want to cheat "sharmo" (huh?).

Favorite Answer

Heres a kiss for you! Happy New Year!!! May it be your best ever.

Vegas, Like New York, is a city that never sleeps. Is there no way you can call her say just after midnight or if you're in different timezones, at the time of your midnight just to tell her you love her?

A little separation makes the heart more fond of each other. Now is a good time to think how can prepare something special for her when you see each other again.

In the same boat here. My hubby is in Fl while I am a couple states up. Although I won't be seeing mine until Feb.

It's not so bad, I could think of worst things that could be happening to ya right now. So just get tthe kiss from her when she gets back.

Hey buddy it could be worse. I got dumped by my husband yesterday for another woman. atleast yours is just out of town. you dont got it so bad. Happy new years to you though.

midnite a myth

vegas is fun but not without the one you love

call her just before midnite and have phone sex with her and climax at the stroke of 12

just because your gf is not with does not mean you have cheat on her love takes patients

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALL OF US IN N.J.