Cotton Bowl?

who will win Nebraska or Aburn?I say Nebraskawill win 24 21

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I think that Nebraska has a great shot at winning the Cotton Bowl because their better and its just something that they've worked hard for all year and they have tons of team spirit, just look at their stadium every single game has been sold out since forever I swear, every single game is sold out no matter how bad their doing. GO BIG RED!!!!

Nebraska

Yeah, Nebraska.

Uhoh...your a Husker fan and I'm a Tiger fan here on the night of the big game. I tell you what this is going to be one great game. It could easily go either way (as your score indicates) but our D only gives up 13 points per game and we will win 20-17.

WAR EAGLE!!!

I hope Nebraska beats the crap out of Auburn.

Roll Tide

SEC improves to 6-1 with Auburn, Tennessee, and the Arkansas Razorbacks all winning! Go Hogs, go SEC!!!

It will be a good game. I think NU will pull it out. They have worked harder for it. Of course I will be heart broken if we do not win! I am a huge Husker fan!! GO BIG RED!!!

Sorry man. Auburn stomps 28-13

The Huskers will because I BELIEVE!!!

GO BIG RED!!!