Can you give me step by step directions on how to french kiss?

please i want to learn cuz i dont wanna look stupid if I french kiss my boyfriend

Favorite Answer

Some call this "The Soul Kiss," because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth's breath in the exchange across tongues. Surprisingly, the French call this "The English Kiss."

French kissing is an extension of "normal" kissing, which consists of repeated lip-mashing between two people. French kissing, or "frenching" extends the basic lips-to-lips motions by bringing the tongue into play. This is for most people much more enjoyable than standard kissing, as the tongue, also a very sensitive organ, can perform a large number of actions, such as thrusting, licking, squirming, etc.

PS: your boyfriend would be so lucky :-)

Sweetheart, bless you for being so eager to learn. The reality is, it doesn't take an entire Wikipedia entry to learn how to French kiss. Just gently touch your tongue to his lips during the kiss after you've been kissing for a few seconds. I mean gently, not like the family dog. It will escalate from there. Just a reminder, the next thing that is going to happen is that your boyfriend will become uncontrollable and your top may come off without your help.

Source(s): I'm a straight male.