I was kicked in the shin during a soccer game 5 years ago...?

...and my leg is still numb in that spot. I never went to the doctor when it happened because it was just a huge bruise. I think there is nerve damage. I'm fine not going to the doctor for it but is there a reason why I should go to the doctor now?

it doesn't hurt unless you hit it really hard

Favorite Answer

Well yeah you should go, if an injury that occured 5 years ago still hurts it must be serious

i play competetive soccer so i know how serious it can get. i have had knee fractures and tendenitus in the ankles. I once had a doctor ask if i get kicked a lot. lol. I dont think its nerve damage or anything serious. Its probalbly just a bruise. Even regular bruises hurt a while dont they? If it continues to hurt over the next week or so then id go to the doctor

Source(s): my dads a retired paremedic my moms a nurse expirence

You should probably go because the injury could be getting worse. Nerve damage is serious so you want to make sure your leg is good to go, even if the injury happened 5 years ago.

im sayin that it's either soemthing that you did with your leg within the past year or it is that accident. Otherwise, you should really go to the doctor. Check if you didnt do anything 2 hurt ur leg earlier though

i'm exceptionally optimistic you won't be able to get a card for having your shin guards coach. maximum refs will ask you to tug your socks up nonetheless in the event that they are showing. there's no rule against that even nonetheless. in case you're having hardship protecting your socks up whilst they slide down lots, you ought to hold up your socks with electric powered tape. Wrap the backside of your shin guards with it, then wrap the precise of your shin guards. Your socks won't supply way and coach your shin guards anymore. My finished team does that each and every unmarried interest. It is provided in a gaggle of diverse colorations so which you will tournament your team's colorations.

you should go to the doctor because when you get older it may stop you from any use of your leg