Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I'm terribly sick with akes all over my body and a bad fever, What is wrong with me?

Do i have the flu?

Favorite Answer

I am so sorry but it sure sounds like the flu :0(

Please stay at home and take care of yourself. Plenty of fluid and rest...

Souds like a bad bout of flu. Drink plenty of water, get adequate rest, stay away from the rain and crowded places, relax and take vitamin C and also eat fruits and vegetables. Or you can always visit a doctor. You'll be well in no time.

flu liquids rest and aspirins or tylenol or try this take some pepto to stop the runs and vomit then drink about an ounce of whiskey in some hot tea go to bed and snuggle up then wake up and get a hot shower it works for me to burn out the bacteria raise the body temp a little

If your bones ache, it is the flu. That's a sure sign it's a flu bug is when the bones ache.

sounds like the flu, vitamin's, plently of lemon water or thera-flu and rest is all you can do hope you get to feeling better.

sounds like it make an appointment for your doctor right away if you with in 24 hours you can get back to your old self quick.

sounds like it, take zinc, vitamin c, and plenty of lemon water.

possibly...drink lots of fluids, take tylenol or advil and rest