Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is masturbation haram?

No .. I don't mean HARM. 'Haram' means forbidden in Islam. (I'm Muslim)

@ Invisible: Wow .. first time I hear that. Did some research though, and yeah, you're right. Only very few (VERY WEIRD) Muslims do that in poorer, less educated, undeveloped countries.

We are totally against it and know of no one who has had that done.

It's mutilation. Yuk.

@ ~Daddy's little princess~: Sorry to tell you this, but there's not language called 'muslim'. It's Arabic.

And I used that Arabic word so I could get genuine answers, unlike your usless answer. I am looking for answers from people who know the religion well.

Favorite Answer

Yes it is haram. All sexual acts are to be between husband and wife.

Ma salaam,

Isra.

well it is a natural thing to do. male or female. i guess it just depends what your view id on it. I do not know much about your religion though. premartital sex is a sin for most religions yet alot of people still have sex before marriage. peopel are more sexually promoiscuos than they were a few decades ago. But in all i do not think maturbation is a sin.

• ?

you would have to ask your elders.. since i am not a Muslim than i have no right to tell you if it is or not.. that is a religions belief... personally though i don't think so.. but then again as a westerner we have different beliefs and customs.. and who am i to say you are wrong.. but answer me this one .. i have heard that muslim cut the clit out of the females so they can get no joy from sex.. is that true or is it a lie that american tell to each other

No. Not at all. You have the right to pleasure urself. Only people with a narrow mindset potray it as a sin. Have an open mind and enjoy!

sister, i cant provide you with perticular hadith cause i dont remember.. but i have read from reliable sources that its completely haram. you can go on to askimam.org and look for yourself if you dont feel satisfied.

Source(s): askimam.org islam-qa.org

haram? what's that mean? are you meaning HARM?

If so, of course not, its not harmful. Its wonderful and everyone should do it. Girls that don't masturbate are the ones that lay there like a lump in bed.

Kelly is SO hot.. and she masturbates, I think I'm in love

*drool*

What's haram?

No No No

if your a woman yes a male no.