I really hate to do this to y'all but did you know??

I am going to run away with Smash J. Yup, leave Charisma's attic for good...

Favorite Answer

Congratulations, I would never have guessed.

Source(s): Some days it's just not worth chewing thru the leather straps.

I didnt know till just a few minutes ago that you were in charismas' attic.. and I didnt know dorkboy was in a basement either.. makes me not feel so bad about being in a padded room chained to the floor.. If you can escape.. go for it..

Source(s): "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back man" It really tied the room together..

Charisma will be devastated if you do! Maybe Smash J. could move in the attic with you!

Really? That's weird because I thought he was running away with me... We're being played.

Good for you. Have a great time. You'll get home sick in a few days and you'll be back.

Now why would a good southern girl do that?!

NONONONONO WHO WILL I MOON LATTER TONIGHT WHEN I AM DRUNK?!!!?

its JUST NOT FAIR Y'ALL, ITS JUST NOT FAIR!!!!!! i am the one who has feed you all the toilet paper you could eat until now................... *runs out of room like chick in the movie *not another teen movie* in pool scene*

Good for you!

• Wicked

no, don't leave the attic

i am afraid of the dark

Good.