Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I really hate to do this to y'all but did you know??

I am going to run away with Smash J. Yup, leave Charisma's attic for good...

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Congratulations, I would never have guessed.

Source(s): Some days it's just not worth chewing thru the leather straps.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I didnt know till just a few minutes ago that you were in charismas' attic.. and I didnt know dorkboy was in a basement either.. makes me not feel so bad about being in a padded room chained to the floor.. If you can escape.. go for it..

Source(s): "All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back man" It really tied the room together..
  • 1 decade ago

Charisma will be devastated if you do! Maybe Smash J. could move in the attic with you!

• 1 decade ago

Really? That's weird because I thought he was running away with me... We're being played.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Good for you. Have a great time. You'll get home sick in a few days and you'll be back.

• 1 decade ago

Now why would a good southern girl do that?!

• 1 decade ago

NONONONONO WHO WILL I MOON LATTER TONIGHT WHEN I AM DRUNK?!!!?

its JUST NOT FAIR Y'ALL, ITS JUST NOT FAIR!!!!!! i am the one who has feed you all the toilet paper you could eat until now................... *runs out of room like chick in the movie *not another teen movie* in pool scene*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good for you!

• Wicked
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no, don't leave the attic

i am afraid of the dark

• 1 decade ago

Good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.