How do you tell if you like/are in love with/have a crush on someone?

I think that I should get a boyfriend. And my friends keep pressuring me to tell them who I have a crush on and stuff. But I am really bad with feelings and stuff. So i have no clue how to tell. Which is why I am posting here.

Favorite Answer

honey, if you LOVE someone, you would know because you would know them really well...sounds like you need to hang out for a while till you grow up.....

• SEVENTEEN:

You look at their picture constantly.

SIXTEEN:

When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.

FIFTEEN:

You read their texts or IMs over and over again.

FOURTEEN:

You walk really slow when you're with them.

THIRTEEN:

You feel shy whenever you're/they're around.

ELEVEN:

When you think about them, your heart beats fast and slower at the same time.

TEN:

You smile when you hear their voice or hear about them.

NINE:

When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, all you see is him/her.

EIGHT:

You start listening to slow songs, while thinking of them.

SEVEN:

They're all you think about.

SIX:

You love their hugs more than anything.

FIVE:

You realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about him/her.

FOUR:

You would do anything for them, or anything to see them.

THREE:

While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time...

TWO:

You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice there is no number twelve.

ONE:

You just scrolled up to check & are now silentely laughing at yourself.

If you do this(every single sign) wit the person u like or love or have a crush on then that means u love them. if u don't then that means it's just a crush or infatuation.

Love= True feelings, you want to be with them 24/7, and you REALLY care.

Crush= You think he's cute, and can't get him off your mind.

Im not sure i understand the ?. do you want to know how to tell the someone you like them, or are you wanting to know how YOU know if you like this person?

you know your in love when you get that feeling of emptiness on your chest. if you just like them you just wonder what they're doing and stuff like that.