Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

do i tell him?

i like this guy, we arent really good friends but we get along pretty well. i dont know if i should reveal my feelings. im not sure if he already know, he either has no clue or already knows and doesnt care...:s

Favorite Answer

Guys are dense (sorry to be a generalist). Tell him, or he'll have mostly no idea.

I was interested in a guy that was one of my friends. It took him 2 YEARS to notice my subtle hints (I'm shy). After that I promised myself to just be more outgoing...

• Boss

Well, tell him and this should help :)

Be sure he likes you! If he doesn't you'll end up with one broken heart and turn scarlett red due to shear embarrassment or, in some cases, rejection.

Ask his friends whether he likes different girls in your class(go down a list of girls to ask, e.g. Amanda, Laura, Magda, Phoebe etc.).

If you realize he may like you,slip hints(like a cook up a nice conversation on something simple, like homework on in a class), when you walk past him or when talking to him, brush against him 'accidentally'!

Further on, you need to give him a look. Hold the look for about 2 seconds,then look away. 3 seconds later repeat that step and then look at him 1 final time to see if he is looking back your way!

If you're sure he likes you, you can get a friend to tell him (preferably a friend who he has known for a while)

Be really nice to him and try to make something you bond over if he has a girlfriend stay away from him..

Start sitting next to him whenever you get the chance try to make something you two can bond over

Act confident around him.

Always believe him, unless it sounds kind of shady.

Don't try too hard... no guy likes a girl over-trying or desperate. Even if you are, play it 'cool-n-casual' and act laid back.

Source(s): wikihow

It's not good to keep your feelings inside. You just have to take a risk and tell him how you feel, and be ready to take his reaction.

Yes, he might not feel the same way, which can make your friendship awkward. But what if he feels the same way?

You don't want to lose a chance with him just because you're afraid of rejection. If he doesn't like you back, at least you know, and you'll be able to move on. But you'll never know until you ask, so take a chance!

Good luck!

I think you should put your best foot forward and tell him during a conversation then he should either catch on to your feelings or give you an answer one way or another !!

don,t anticipate that he knows because some guys you need to throw a brick at them be fore they actually know whats going on !!!

just some friendly advice

cowboy5

I am married to the man i told 18 yrs ago ,and he felt the same way ,just scared .i was 9 yrs older .

we have 3 children .

i think you should play hard to get