Why do people that have no contact information ask you questions in their answer?

Ok,all you people who said you can add details and get responses respond back.

My experience is that once a person answers they usually don't come back to the question.

I will accept your edits as proof I am wrong.

Favorite Answer

Well I check back when I ask questions, but usually when I ask questions of the asker its rhetorical or to get you to think something through.

So did I answer your question?

I'll check back!!

Also if you click on the avator you go to the users profile and sometimes you can contact them that way!

What do you mean via "smart questions"? There are continuously sturdy questions right here yet they're inquiring for information. in case you're after deep and meaningfu or "philosophical" stuff l - you will would desire to bypass to a extra severe section. you will not locate them right here in P&S. P&S is to not be taken seriouslt. it somewhat is a lot of exciting inspite of the shown fact that. i bypass to return and forth section lots and that i think of there are sturdy questions there. I additionally look at those with disabilities, etiquette, and wellness section. even inspite of the shown fact that it won't be what you would be able to call "smart question" - extra of a "thrilling questions". except of direction, I even have completely made a fool of myself and which you have been basically having exciting being "severe" . To which i will respond - MONGOOSE to you!

I used to have contact information but I continually got hate mail from people who disagreed with me and ikt was pretty bad therefore I stopped posting my email

You can add details to your question, in response. They can then edit, and respond in their post.

Apparently all answerers are supposed to have magical telekinetic powers and be able to supernaturally develop these people's e-mail addresses and screen names with divination.

Or -some question submitters are morons.

Maybe they don't want an answer to the questions they ask. Maybe they don't fully understand your question. Or maybe they think the question will help to to find the answer to your question

• Nick F

too easy for spambots to go through the individual users profiles and record the email addresses

As an 'Asker' you have the option of adding additional details. That may be what they are looking for.

So you will post a reply in your additional details for all to see.

sometimes the question is rhetorical, just to make u think or prove a point. sometimes they actually want an answer!