What should I do?

Okay so today is New Year's right, yeah. Well something really upsetting took place a couple of days ago, a relative landed in the hospital. And my mother, today, went into labor. So she's in the hospital too, but giving birth.

I am home alone and that's the way it'll be when the new year comes around. Any idea on what I should do? Thx.

Favorite Answer

Well, being at home on new yr is not as bad as all that sweetie. I mean maybe it's meant to be this way this yr. So enjoy ur time at home, have a good time at home watching some fun or funny on t.v.

Enjoy ur new sister or brother.

Sometimes it's best to stay home on new yr, it can be a dangerous night because of all the people who are out drinking and driving. So just enjoy ur self

Go to the Hospital with your Mother

Go to the hospital and be with those in your family who do not have the choice of what do with their New Year's night. It doesn't sound like you had some 'big plans' that it would ruin anyhow, it might mean a lot to them!

Stay at home. There are some things more important than you getting out and having a good time. And your mother needs you more than any party.

Get your butt to the hospital!! If you can't be there with your mom or the relative, there will be plenty of people to celebrate with in the waiting area!!! Happy New year!!

Call up a friend and have him/her come over to keep you company. Or go spend the night at a friend's house for the new year.

Answer questions like me!

Invite friends over that's what i do when I'm alone. its always fun.

• S K

Stay in here. It's safe.

hit the liquor cabinet