Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What was the most offensive thing that a comedian has ever said?

Name the comedian, what they said, and why do you think it was offensive.

Favorite Answer

ok after reading all the answers, I would have to say, that Kramer dude saing the "n" word. I mean,they all make funny,or what they percieve as funny,jokes. But like a few ppl have said, Mike Richards wasn't making funny comments. He was serious. And that wasnt funny. I have said it myself in anger when I was mad at a boy who made fun of me,but I was a kid. This is an adult... if one says is,it should at least be not said in public. Or better yet,not said at all.

The comedians name was Michael Richards from Seinfeld. This is what he said!---

Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f***ing fork up your ***."

"You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherf**ker. Throw his *** out. He's a n*****! He's a n*****! He's a n*****! A n*****, look, there's a n*****!"

They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a n*****."

And well obviously I think it was offensive because racisim should NOT be tolerated! There is a difference in using sterotypes to poke fun at one another and in using degrading words to attack each other! It just wasn't right!

Source(s): my opinion

i think michael richards takes top prize

andrew dice clay isn't as offensive somehow, he's such a moron you don't really listen to what he says. carlos mencia thinks he's controversial but he's a moron. he makes jokes about being mexican... he's not even mexican himself. he makes fun of fat people - he's fat himself! such an idiot.

sam kinison did "controversial" comedy like saying that marriage is hell and people in africa should starve, but he always did it for the comedy, and in a rather lovable way. bill hicks said very controversial things in that way too. michael richards wasn't joking, he was just ranting his racist views. i listened to some of his comedy and he's not even funny anyway. he's only good as kramer.

Ofcourse, Kramer saying the N word

Michael Richards using the "N word". Eddie Murphy referring to gay men as "f@ggots". Pretty much anything Andrew Dice Clay has said about women. Why? Because these things are hateful and hurtful. Saying mean and ugly things about people who aren't exactly like you isn't funny.

I just hate Andrew Dice Clay, he is a pathetic loser. Everything he says is bullshit. I also hate Carrot Top.

that kramer guy and his rant using the N word

George W. Bush. 'We're freeing the Iraqi people.' Hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths does not equal freedom.

man when carlos mencia goes all out on everyone. thats offencive but i believe its hilarious cuz we all think like that at one point lol even if we do not want to admit it

Most of them say very offensive things...nothing is taboo.