promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

where do the carrots come from?

how comes every time im sick there is loads of carrot chunks- i rarely eat carrots yet they are always in my puke why?

this has been puzzling me since i had a few to many drinks yesterday please help

5 Answers

Relevance
  • sapboi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The wild ancestors of the carrot are likely to have come from Afghanistan, which remains the center of diversity of D. carota. The familiar wild plant wild carrot, sometimes called Queen Anne's lace, is the same species as the garden carrot (which was bred from it); garden carrots that run to seed soon revert to their wild prototype, with a forking carroty-smelling, edible root that quickly becomes too woody and bitter to eat. The parsnip is a close relative of the carrot.

Source(s): wikipedia
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • tiger
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Under-ground.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

certain acids in your stomach can change the color of some foods. In you case orange.. depends on what you have eaten.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe you were so drunk you were eating carrots without knowing, you now dont remember this because you were so buzzed who knows? ............... it could happen

maybe its not carrots

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

thats just vomit...lol it all looks like carrots...heehee you made my drunk *** giggle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.