Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone have a vidalia chopper?

It looks so cool on tv and I really want to get one. Any opinions?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is a piece of crap. It is harder to operate than it looks.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

At mattress tub and previous, I have been given a Zylis chopper for 9.ninety 9 and that works large, it has the detachable field on the backside and has a lid for the field coated. The choppers are somewhat each and each of a similar, i admire pampered chef yet they're too costly on some products, the chopper being one in each and every of them.

• bettys
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

AN ONION CHOPPER WILL HELP WITH THE CRYING WHEN YOU ARE CHOPPING ONIONS. I SAY GET YOU A VIDALIA CHOPPER.

• Man
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Don't buy the chopper. Its plastic, can't cut thru potato and you have to really press hard for it to dice. and dicing tomato with it is a nightmare!

Happy New Year :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but I have a couple of Harley choppers, their more fun!!

Source(s): god nose
  • 1 decade ago

Use and onion chopper instead!

• 1 decade ago

Sadly yes but it does a great job

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't have one but I agree with you, they look pretty cool

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NOT ME. SURE GO AHEAD AND GET ONE. THEN WE'LL HAVE IT AT THE RESALE SHOP SOON. THINGS ALWAYS LOOK BETTER ON TV.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but it does look cool...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.