Does anybody else hate the tauraus pt111?

How can you change the trigger pull on it.

Favorite Answer

I'm affraid there is no way to safely change the trigger pull. I own one as well and love it. It's not a target gun though. With some practice you can get a two to three inch group at 25 yards. That's all you should expect out of it. If you want a comperable gun with an adjustable trigger go buy a glock 19. the taurus is just for defense.

What do you hate about it? Just the trigger? Practice with it and break the gun in with at least 500 rounds. Buy dummy shells (ie. snap caps) and dry fire the gun every chance you get. You paid a substantial amount for the gun and probably bought extra mags to boot. Don't be so anxious to spend money on any mods. I used to want to do that and it never amounted to much in the end. Just practice, practice, practice.

This might not be the answer you want, but it is the answer you NEED.

UPDATE: IGNORE THIS POST. I APOLOGIZE FOR MISTAKENLY THINKING THAT YOU WERE REFERRING TO A TAURUS 1911, I HAVE HEARD BAD THINGS ABOUT PT111s (SAME GOES FOR KEL-TECS).