is this a home invasion?

2 people walked in my house bashed me black and blue and then hit my 14 yr old daughter the police have not charged them they have sent blokes round telling me not to go to the police or they will blow my brains out,the police dont give a damn about it and to top it off they r not charged and we cannot go out as they have been abusive and threatening and these people mean what they say.they r wanted on other crimes other than mine such as 50 thousand dollar internet fraud ect but the coppers wont do nothing,they even wrote my statement out with out me being there as they were busy at the time of my home invasion

Favorite Answer

Wow, the U.K. sounds dangerous.

If the pigs won't help you, get yourself a shotgun and blast those sh!theads away next time they come near you or your loved ones. When the piggies come to find out what happened, tell them they didn't do their jobs, so you had to take the law into your own hands. Tell them they're fired, and to get the fvck off your property.

I don't know where you live but in my part of the country, the sheriffs do an outstanding job in finding criminals and do everything possible to protect our people.

Sounds like you're leaving a whole lot of information out of this story...

look kept calling the police because those vagabonds need to be ponish