Walker asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why did Wal-Mart release an extra DVD disc for the Hulk Hogan Anthology?

It just seems a little odd. Is it worth buying it?

Favorite Answer

cause wal-mart needs more money a there is alot of people that go to wal-mart that are wrestling fans and would like to get an extra dvd disk.

So yu will buy it. I bought it but didnt watch it yet. The extra disc is 4 or 5 early matches before Hogan was big. The only reason that I bought it was for the Rock/Hogan match from Wrestlemania X8

That's Wal-Mart, and that's why I won't shop there and give them my business! (Megalow-Mart in King of the Hill language!) To take your money and get more filthy rich!

to make some money

to get more sales than other competior thats all