which is better? ps3 nitendo wii or xboc 360??????????????

which is better? let me know please. my brother has a xbox 360 and he likes it but i dont know anyone with ps3 or nitendo wii! i would like to know beacuse i might get me one! i just dont know which one to get!

Favorite Answer

It depends on what kind of gamer u are if ur a hard core gamer get the xbox or the ps3, if ur a calm gamer that likes getting a work out (LOL) get the wii. now if ur a hardcore gamer that likes amazing grafix and dont mind spendin the extra dolla get the PS3, if you a hardcore gamer that likes more variaty of games get the xbox 360 cause there are way more games out for the 360 than the PS3.

Hope that helps

Source(s): Knowledge

Well definetly Wii and i'll tell you why, x-box 360's have a tendency to overheat after a short period of time, and the ps3 makers tried so hard to smooth out the graphics so that everything and everyone on the ps3 games werent pointed and sharp, and because of this all of the graphics are muddy. I own a Wii and a gamecube and I have had nothing but good luck

the ps3 is overrated. not only did it cancel some of the games it was supposed to come out with, but it keeps on overheating and breaking down. the wii is a blast, but it is easy to break the controllers and it takes alot of work to play. i would have to say the 360 is best, followed by the wii, and then ps3

360

No doubt it is the Wii. Don't buy into those nice candy shot of HD images of the PS3. The games plays the same as a PS3. Wii on the other hand is a totally new experience. My advise....GET THE Wii and join the revolution.....

Source(s): Owner of a Wii and PS3.

X-box 360

i have all three and i like the xbox 360 best

Wii because it's cheaper and rated best by ign.

well the wii is outselling the ps3 and you get a workout from it

Source(s): the people at nintendo

oh i love my nitendo wii...it's the best.