where is my response to the question on wheter pedophiles should be executed ? i just left it there a few mio

Favorite Answer

i know it wrong to take a another life ....but

• Linda

I know someone trying to get their son help because he said something in front of some small kids on how he and his girlfriend had sex and one little girl report this to her mother and they arrest him and said he was a pedophiles that is what I was told but I don't know what the full story about. Because I don't believe the would arrest you for talking about your sex life with your girlfriend. Unless you did something to that child but I wouldn't there and I hope he don't touch the child

Pedophiles, serial killers, serial rapists.

None of them can be rehabilitated.

Capitol punishment would curb these types of behaviors. Knowing you will be killed for perpetrating crimes against your fellow man to this degree should affect the decision to commit them. IMO.

What is their punishment now? 3 sqaure meals a day. Free dental and medical. A roof over their heads.The opportunity to educate themselves better than they could as a free citizen. PLEASE!!!

They are a disease to our society. They made their choices!

See ya!!!!!!!

send them to an island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by pyrannas, cut there dick.s off, humanly of course , less we be called callous by the do goodies, and forget about them, let them be self sufficient, then its up to them if they live or die, and not at tax payers expense

maybe someone reported you

I say execute them but may it be a painful death for them for all citizens to be able to watch

Y E S!!!!!!!!!