My husband is going to be making games with Blender 3D soon.....?

should he sell the games or just make 3D art to sell it on Turbo Squid.com? What's your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Hmm I am not sure what he should do. But I think that he should try and sell the 3D Art to make money in order to protect his Ideas. But if he believes in God, then I think that he should ask God on what he should do. You know get his advise.

This is a touchy subject. I'm not sure about the type of games he's selling, but you might want to do a study to try them out. If you can possibly format them to be played online or downloaded in small sample files to determine their marketability, you would be able to tell what demographic would be most responsive.

Why couldn't he just do both 3D art and his own games?

Professional 3D Design Animation : http://3danimationcartoons.com/?eWNv

he should join a group of people who are collaborating on a game.