promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how old r guys when they start getting....?

sperm

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well mainly depends on your nationality but usually round about the age of 12-13 your physical make up has a lot to with it as well

if you are sexually active at this time it will produce faster

so i would suggest practice safe sex at all times to be on the safe side how ever i have known of some males to produce spem even earlier !!

just some friendly advice

cowboy5

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

Sperm cells are the smallest cells in the human body. They are with all males at birth, yet hormone variances during puberty chemically tell them to mature. They also live for 72 hours max. So, they need to regenerate. This is done automatically or manually (if so inclined). Automatically, is what is known as a wet dream, or are released (dead) from the urethra when males urinate. Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

12-16

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lot
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I agree, issues are not as exciting as they was. i've got not been interior the R&P section for too long, yet I remember a time (November of final 365 days) whilst R&P replaced into on hearth! The questions have been stunning, apparently unique. and that i accept as true with sarah, regulars substitute. I remember LedZepBabe and LittleMissBlackDress from the time whilst they hadn't separated the music class into diverse genres. with any luck, that's purely a piece, and R&P will slowly flow back to time-honored. enable's all paintings jointly to get the previous R&P back! music that expressed the tip of an era : the tip - The doors (somebody has already pronounced it above, and that i agree). area word : Has all people seen grasp C at present? feels like he would be between the regulars who has left..

• 1 decade ago

depends on the guy, anywere from like 12-16 with some exceptions

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well im not sure, but there hormones start getting out of control around 12 and then at 14....its awful!!!! but then MOST of them are more mature and less....crude when there about 17 MOST.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.