Is hanging out by yourself new years eve on the internet awesome or what?

Favorite Answer

Bamma say he at partayyy now. Bamma say no party without Bamma. Bamma still getting invites. Bamma say he wonder who he pick at midnight. Bamma say 1 hour now. Bamma say ball dropping soon. Bamma say he miss Dick Clark. Bamma say too bad he die. Bamma say flag at half mast. Bamma meet Mr. Clark at charioty golf. Bamma say Dick have curve to right. Bamma say too much right hand in grip. Bamma say shirt being pulled. Bamma must dance now. Bamma say Happy Nude Year. Bamma say so.

I will say it's MUCH better than some years ago when all we had was the radio and the TV programs. The Internet is awesome and I can be entertained for the evening and enjoy it. I didn't have a date for this evening and I didn't want to drive anywhere and have any type of drink where I could get a DUI. Can ruin your life. Decided I would enjoy myself at home. Just finished some pepperoni, cheese, crackers and a rum and coke. I'm not depressed and actually happy this evening.

• mo

Yup, me and my dogs have been hanging out for a couple of years now on New Years Eve. Last year we introduced the Internet into it. Add some really good food to it, and yup you got the perfect night. Have a Happy New Year.

Well I personally am sitting here with three of our dogs and the Mr. and the kids running back and forth. So alone I never am.

Depends how you see it :0) I see it as no reason for the cops to stop you (tonight they will stop you over everything), I do not have to make up excuses as to why I like to be the designated driver....

So I think it is awesome...

I probably should have done thia instead of watch my retarded mate get trashed on 60% vodka and do nudie runs through the house.

I said he had a small penis to piss him off and make him put his pants back on the stupid poof. Probably not the smartest thing to get naked and run through the house just after getting out of a cold pool huh....

Bet he is regretting this today as there were about 20 friends there, some girls too.

Funny, but he's a idiot.

Source(s): Scarred for life.
  • Holly

Totally awesome. It's what I'm doing right now to keep myself from being totally bummed though. Boyfriend issues that I don't want to think about and am unable to address. I live alone to hello Yahoo Answers. You're my current company.

Are you really alone? There are lots of people on the internet, asking and answering questions on just this website. You are kind of communicating with them too. I'm not alone in the house, just in the room alone, while the rest of my family watch the Black Dahlia. I don't really care for it though.

• angel

Yeah, its OK, my husband is watching the Movie "Firewall", with Harrison Ford. It looked to violent for me, I don't like kids getting hurt. So here I am on Yahoo, being called dumb and stupid. Yeah, its a blast. Happy New Year to You.

Not really. Could be better and more fun things to do.

But when one lives in a small town with nothing to do, I guess it's the best option :/

Yes I get to tell people the purpose of human life. go to stephen-knapp. for Universal truth and krishnacultue. Read Bhagavad Gita As it is By Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada.