Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who do you like better? Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears???

Favorite Answer

I'm a really big fan of both but I prefer Britney Spears. I've liked her longer, and I can't really say who is more talented because Lindsay is more of an actor and Britney is more of a singer. But I've just been more of a dedicated Britney fan that a Lindsay fan.

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay because Britney should simmer down now that she's a mother and stop seeking out the wrong attention like she's been doing just to stay in the lime light.

My 2 lil ole cents.

lindsay lohan.... i used to like britney spears now i dont know what is wrong with her

Both have been making bad decisions, but at least Lindsay hasn't been married twice, with kids, and not doing a great job raising them at that.

I like Lindsay, but if she's not careful, she's going to spiral too.

Britney... becoz I hate Lindsay

Atleast Lindsay is interesting and can actually act (in certain genres) and she is young w/o kids, so if she wants to party, she only has herself to take care of...Britney is an idiot who married an idiot & shouldn't have been allowed to have kids. Seriously, did she really think no one would notice she didn't have undies on?

• Kay

Britney!!! Lindsay is not talented! She only knows going to clubs all night long

Britney Spears, especially seeing her snatch on the net.

lindsay lohan