Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who do you like better? Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears???

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a really big fan of both but I prefer Britney Spears. I've liked her longer, and I can't really say who is more talented because Lindsay is more of an actor and Britney is more of a singer. But I've just been more of a dedicated Britney fan that a Lindsay fan.

• 1 decade ago

Lindsay Lohan

• 1 decade ago

Lindsay because Britney should simmer down now that she's a mother and stop seeking out the wrong attention like she's been doing just to stay in the lime light.

My 2 lil ole cents.

• 1 decade ago

lindsay lohan.... i used to like britney spears now i dont know what is wrong with her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Both have been making bad decisions, but at least Lindsay hasn't been married twice, with kids, and not doing a great job raising them at that.

I like Lindsay, but if she's not careful, she's going to spiral too.

• 1 decade ago

Britney... becoz I hate Lindsay

• 1 decade ago

Atleast Lindsay is interesting and can actually act (in certain genres) and she is young w/o kids, so if she wants to party, she only has herself to take care of...Britney is an idiot who married an idiot & shouldn't have been allowed to have kids. Seriously, did she really think no one would notice she didn't have undies on?

• Kay
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Britney!!! Lindsay is not talented! She only knows going to clubs all night long

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Britney Spears, especially seeing her snatch on the net.

• 1 decade ago

lindsay lohan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.