Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Walker asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

if there is an X-men 4 then who would direct it and what would the plot be?

Favorite Answer

I'll have to admit that they kinda left it open for another one anyway. Even though there is no talk that it will ever happen. I saw this first in the movie theater but after purchasing the DVD I realized that the so called cure wears off and the professor was being taken care of by a nice nurse that was oh so amazed at his recovery.

If there was an X-Man 4 ..I would have eitehr the guy that directed Hellboy or the director of Sin City... either one of them will do a great job.. or could I say the director of PulP Fiction !!!! ( sorry can spell his name )

The story would be either The Age of Apocalypse story line or maybe the story line outta the Ultimate Xmen.. that would be soo cool.

But I would have Apocalypse in it trying to enslave the world.

• amazon

There is not going to be an X-man 4, the head guy who was professor of the "special school" is dead, and the enemy is not a mutant anymore, and that girl that could turn into anyone is not a mutant anymore either. So, that doesn't leave a lot of X-4, Rouge is not longer a mutant either.

No X-men 4 just a spin off of wolverines life.

the plot would have everyone getting along, then xavier will recover in his newe body and surprise everyone while magneto will also recover his powers and probrably team up with other mutants who dont want to be around humans and mabey team up with some humans that dont want to be around mutants and mabye if they win they will segragate themselves?

There isnt going to be a fourth movie! but there will be 2 spinoff

movies about Wolverine and Magneto.

Peter Jackson and it would called "X-Men vs Hobbits"

theres a movie called wolverine.i heard that theres also going to be a magneto movie.my sources: www.imdb.com

Hear these words....

There WILL NOT BE an X-MEN 4..

There are two pre-quels....and that's it...

• ?

The last one stank so bad, I can't see a comeback.