Do yall think the Colts will make it to the superbowl?

Favorite Answer

no, and I'm a huge Colts fan. To have an offense like they do and that pathetic defense is such a waste. Indy should make some serious changes on defense in the offseason, including firing their defensive coordinator.

I'd like 2 see them make it, I like the Colts. But I wanna see my Patriots win da superbowl.

hmmmmmm Larry Johnson versus Colts defense.

Good Bye Colts

I believe there run defense is far too poor to get them to the Superbowl. Peyton Manning can't carry the team with his arm. With teams like San Diego and other run heavy teams will just have a field day tearing their defenses up. Manning can't play catch up game throughout the playoffs.

I don't believe they will make it to the Superbowl. They are a fairly good team, but with their pathetic performance last week against Houston, I'm not sure they're fit to be in the NFL. They may get close, but I don't think they'll make it the whole way.

I hope the Chiefs pull off an upset next week and oust the Colts.

Yes, verses the New Orleans Saints! Happy New Year!

Yes

I hate the colts, Im for bengals (shut up). but even if Indy goes to the bowl they will screw it up theres so much pressure.

Nope because they can't stop the runs and have no defense. Goodluck Saturday stopping LJ and the Chiefs!