Where can I buy Dora The Explorer wall stickers? walmart,target,babies r us and toys r us does not have them..

• grable

Walmart Dora Toys

If you absolutely can't find any then go buy some white contact paper, some carbon type paper and a coloring book with Dora on/in it and tear out the pages she would like the most and lay the carbon paper ontop of white contact paper and place the coloring book page on top of carbon paper and using a dull pencil trace over the picture and it will be applied to the contact paper. Then you can cut them out or use the whole sheet and let her color the pictures herself with friends, by peeling off the back of the contact paper you have stickers!!!You might want to go over the drawing that is on the contact paper with a perment marker because the carbon will rub off. Have Fun!

• Gail

hey this is difficult .... we have only just been introduced!! hang on ............... OMG!!! and someones already got you the handcuffs! And gift vouchers dammit!!!! OK well I guess they have fancy string, that might do for a start, oh yea, we could take that chocolate fondue thingie .... loads of nice warm, sweet, stickie chocolate . now what could we do with that? LOL Crafty stuff .... feathers, a stick, some leather laces .. that should do!! Now just wrap it up .... Happy Monday !! ( unless its still Sunday where you are!!?)

• ?

odd I have seen tons at wal mart and target in the party and card sections.

I have also bought dora sticker books from the childrens book section.

Your baby is soooo adorable...congratulations!!

for the stickers id try ebay they have almost everything.

• tanner

Try Menards.

I would try Home Depot, that's where I purchased some for my daughter.

I got them at Lowe's.

go to the nick jr website. they have a whole bunch of stuff there...