Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

usc or michigan?

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I'll definitely be rooting for USC (almost went there, but couldn't afford it), but as far as a prediction, it's a tough call. Both teams have reasons for playing hard, and both have reasons for not being fully focused. I doubt it's a rout either way. If the spread is more than 7 points, I'd take the under.

As for Michigan deserving to play for the National Championship, if you don't even win your conference, you should NOT be playing for a NC. The ONLY situation where a second place finish should allow you to play for the NC is if ALL the other BCS conference champions are even less worthy to play for the NC. If Florida had lost to Arkansas in the SEC title game, I would say that this was one of those years. But since Florida won, they deserved that shot, as they finished 11-1 and Michigan won one less game. What hurt Michigan's chances the most was that their only loss was the last game of the season, which means you can't win any more games to improve your status (and you have to hope other contenders lose another game, and Florida didn't lose another game).

To j. gross - Looks like you about got that score backward there... USC 32, Michigan 18... woot woot! WORD!

I seriously doubt this will be close. Michigan has to many weapons on both sides of the ball. USC sucks at running the ball and michigan has the best run defense. So now USC is completely one dimensional. And Michigan has probably the best corner in leon hall. Plus Michigan can get a pass rush on anyone with only their front 4. If booty though that UCLA's ends were in his face, he will have to surgerically remove woodley's foot from his a**. Lombardi winner just to let you know. USC has a pretty good defense but, their secondary is young and inexperianced. Plus, no one in the country can cover manningham, and Breaston, Arrington can stretch the field too. Oh and then theirs Mike hart who ran for over a 120 yards and 3 TD's vs. Ohio st.

Michigan 34 USC 17.

Looking back at Michigan's schedule they did not play a team that comes close to having the wr talent and depth of USC.

Ohio St.'s Troy Smith passed for 316 and 4 td's with decent wr's. Look for Booty to have at least the same with the talent USC has.

This will be a track meet that Michigan does not win.

USC 38

Michigan 20

I probably won't get a best answer on this one since you appear to be a USC fan. Anyway let's break down this game. Chad Henne and John David Booty...tie. Steve Breaston and Mario Manningham versus Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith...USC. Mike Hart versus Chauncey Washington or whoever USC uses...MICH. As far as defense goes I like Michigan at DL, LB, and DB. Coaching edge goes to your Trojans and Pete Carroll. Final score...Michigan 30, USC 28

USC is gonna win because Michigan is to busy whining about not getting their rematch. I hate both teams so I hope they both lose.

Michigan all the way! They should be playing OSU in the BCS Championship, but the Florida coach bawled around... Anyway, USC is going down!!! Hail to the Victors...

Source(s): Wolverine fan (it's in my blood)

USC by 16

I am a solid Buckeye fan and it pains me a great deal, but I have to say I will root for Michigan. Got to cheer for Big Ten teams.

Michigan almost beat Ohio State, Michigan by a lot.

michigan. usc proved how great they where versus ucla. when there championship hopes where on the line.