dm4_0 asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

is it ok to drive and pick your nose and what do you do with the booger?

Favorite Answer

Under the seat always works!

Please stay away from CashCreate, Treasure Trooper and other survey Web sites.

It is a waste of time and will cause you unhappiness.

If you choose to be suckered in and sign up to take surveys and receive, free trials considered you were warned. The minute you give them your credit card and personal information you have now opened your computer to unwanted cookies on your hard drive, annoying pop-up windows and if you are on a PC you open your computer to viruses that can wipe you out.

A lot of work to collect the "reward payments" that payout is not worth the effort over time. You will need to sign up for many types of offers, most of which require you to use a credit card. You start a week trial service with varies types of businesses or services, such as, an Internet service provider, book club, credit monitoring service, etc. to get your reward. If you don't cancel the trial, you end up being charged for the service and each service has different rules about how and when you can cancel. Very cumbersome!

Since you will need to sign up for at least a dozen offers before you get to $100 in rewards, it's very easy to forget what you have signed up for, or the problems you will have canceling in time to to be charged the full amount. The Cash Create recruiters you see here over exaggerate how much money you can earn because once you've done the high-dollar trials ($8-10 each), you are left with small rewards of a dollar or two. The survey business is not an efficient way to make money and you are more than likely to loose money in the end.

of coarse it is. if every self absorbed asshole can talk on the phone while driving, than I'm sure you can handle picking while driving. just don't let anybody see you. they probably wont see you anyway because there to busy talking on the phone and not paying attention to anything else. and as far as the booger goes, i usually eat mine. I'm not being funny. i really do eat them. most people think this is disgusting. why? if i eat my own booger whats the big deal? its mine. it came from me. its not like i eat other peoples boogers. all I'm saying is have an open mind. they don't taste half bad, and they can be really fun to chew on. give it a try some time. maybe even while your driving. if you don't like it, flick it at the person on the phone in the car next to you.

If someone throws a cigarette out their window, and it lands on my windshield, i will speed up and pass them, and flick a booger on their windshield as an act of revenge.

If you aren't pist off at someone, then you should act like a civilized human being and keep the boogers in your nose.

Either Eat It Are Put It Behind Your Ear And Save It For Later.

Source(s): Might Need A Snack!

No it's not o.K. but if u have to flick the booger on the windshield behind u

• lot

No. this is completely not ok. Wtf?? What idiotic healthcare professional would desire to ever say its good to consume your boogers!?!??!!?!?!? Your boogers are produced from each and every of the airborne dirt and dirt advert airborne dirt and airborne dirt and dirt and yucky stuff that gets up your nostril... and theres likely nostril hair in the time of it!!!! Its revolting purely questioning approximately it. Oooooooo... lol... i purely reread what I wrote and it sounds harsh... sorry... its purely incredibly gross. attempt to end... its a undesirable habit. :) good fulfillment

OK if your going to drive and pick your nose then goooo ahead just go ahead eat it

He-he-he this is gross, but my sister has what she calls a booger grave yard on the back side of her visor....she just flipps it down and wipes it on there and flips it back up eeeeewwww nasty....but ya gotta do what ya gotta do...LOL

I guess its ok. I guess you hold it out the window and hope the wind picks it up and drops it off on a peice of kleenex on the side of the road.

yes it is ok and I just eat the booger when my wife isn't looking