How can I apply or see if my family can obtain low income housing to purchase as I'm a single disabled parent

I have recently relocated from another state and would like to finish raising my children and would like to purchase a home so they have a steady foundation and security I'm partially disabled and only work part time and can not afford to purchase a new home we have overcome many obstacles and have survived many forms of abuse, they are in a very good school and I could'nt be more thankful as to all the help and kindness we have recieved and we love the small community we live in and would like to stay

Favorite Answer

feel free to e-mail me directly. I would need to know the town/state you are located in but their are lots of programs for people just like you and would be glad to help. FREE of course.

visit this site, they are a Non-Profit Organization that specializes in Helping you get FREE Downpayment Money. I do mean FREE

http://www.nehemiahcorp.org/

Source(s): I have been selling and financing Real Estate for 25 years

Make sure you don't get in over your head with a huge mortgage payment as well as the many "what ifs" of ownership... taxes, maintenance, water/sewer fees, etc.; however, see if the organization below may be able to help you or direct you for additional help: