Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

im going on my 1 month anniversary !! what should i give him ? i want it to be homeade and kind of like a..?

giftbasket but not really. like a bunch of gifts in a nice bag not like all those candies and stuff. I know its only a month but we really like each other and we dont know what to get each other!!! Please give me GOOD websites that i can look at!!!!! anyway, i really want to get him something from the heart! like a mixed c.d. or something ike that! please help!!!!!!!!

were reallyy close and i like him alot. please dont say cookies cause im NOT baking or coking anythign

i dont want to give just a decorated card i want to give him something truly special! <3

Favorite Answer

just make him a card and you can like cut out a picture of you two and glue it on the front and like use those paint pens to outline/frame the picture and decorate the card however you want. but buy nice paper from a craft store. it does have a lot of meaning. i make my bf cards all the time and he loves them cause i put a lot of effort in them. since when does effort not have meaning? oh well just do the mixed cd thing then. thats cool

I like the mixed CD idea. It's something simple, but from the heart that you know he'll love.

Or think of something like a framed picture of you two together, because that's always sweet.

make him a mixed CD and bake him cupcakes and use little candy heart sprinkles on the frosting.. Super cute and sweet! It wont cost you too much and it practical.. at one month you should go for practical!!!

Source(s): Ok you said no baking... Buy him cupcakes and put the sprinkles on yourself.. fairly EASY!

JUST A CARD THAT SAYS IT ALL OR IS MADE BY YOU IS JUST A SPECIAL. IT'S FROM THE HEART. MY HUBBY AND I REALLY LIKE CARDS. WE CAN SAY WHAT WE WANT.

mixed cd is good for a one month. nothing too big it might scare him off.

i wouldn't do anythong special, but u could bake cookies