promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

im going on my 1 month anniversary !! what should i give him ? i want it to be homeade and kind of like a..?

giftbasket but not really. like a bunch of gifts in a nice bag not like all those candies and stuff. I know its only a month but we really like each other and we dont know what to get each other!!! Please give me GOOD websites that i can look at!!!!! anyway, i really want to get him something from the heart! like a mixed c.d. or something ike that! please help!!!!!!!!

Update:

were reallyy close and i like him alot. please dont say cookies cause im NOT baking or coking anythign

Update 2:

i dont want to give just a decorated card i want to give him something truly special! <3

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just make him a card and you can like cut out a picture of you two and glue it on the front and like use those paint pens to outline/frame the picture and decorate the card however you want. but buy nice paper from a craft store. it does have a lot of meaning. i make my bf cards all the time and he loves them cause i put a lot of effort in them. since when does effort not have meaning? oh well just do the mixed cd thing then. thats cool

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I like the mixed CD idea. It's something simple, but from the heart that you know he'll love.

Or think of something like a framed picture of you two together, because that's always sweet.

• 1 decade ago

make him a mixed CD and bake him cupcakes and use little candy heart sprinkles on the frosting.. Super cute and sweet! It wont cost you too much and it practical.. at one month you should go for practical!!!

Source(s): Ok you said no baking... Buy him cupcakes and put the sprinkles on yourself.. fairly EASY!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

JUST A CARD THAT SAYS IT ALL OR IS MADE BY YOU IS JUST A SPECIAL. IT'S FROM THE HEART. MY HUBBY AND I REALLY LIKE CARDS. WE CAN SAY WHAT WE WANT.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

mixed cd is good for a one month. nothing too big it might scare him off.

• 1 decade ago

i wouldn't do anythong special, but u could bake cookies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.