Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

stickball THE LOST SPORT?

what do you think of my stickball site. www.freewebs.com/stickballisback

its freewebs.com/stickballisback

Favorite Answer

stickball is the 3rd best sport in the world. (football, baseball r the first 2) me and my friends would have a league that started the week after school was done for the summer and would go until the last week of september. and sometimes, i would talk our baseball coach into letting us play stickball against the JV. havent checked the site, but stickball is the ****.

Stickball is a lost art. About 15-20 years ago I played about once a week, but even then it was hard to find anyone to play. Hitting with what's basically a broomhandle helps you out on the diamond big time.

Thats an awesome site. Stickball is a fun sport but make sure you use a thick enough stick cus this one time the stick broke on a rock we were using and the momentum of the stick sent the broken piece at my face...yeah...

Its not a current website anymore, I wish it was still up and running. I am trying to find out information about stick ball for my two young boys.

I like Corkball

yea stick ball shuld make a come back

• smitty

WILLIE MAYS LOVED IT. I PLAYED IT AS A CHILD ALL THE TIME WITH A HARD RUBBER BALL OR A TENNIS BALL.

• ZZ

Man, that's what got baseball started, I think.