Why exactly does everyone seem to despise Lindsay Lohan? Please give me your personal reason or the media's.

I believe she has been extremly misrepresented. People should either get a little empathy or keep their feeling to themselves. A person in the crowd at the Ask Men meeting announced "if shes staying I'm leaving" and Will Ferrel himself called her a "freak." She has become more infamous than Paris Hilton in a recent Poll. The only thing I can't understand is why.

Favorite Answer

I don't mind Lindsay too much. I actually thought for a while that she was a promising actress. Her singing isn't horrible either. Lindsay is however, a revolting excuse for a role-model. I'm by no means a prude and have partaken in underage drinking; but she makes nothing but a mockery of herself and is a drunken mess. If she cleaned up her act she would be received much better.

• --

because she's been acting slutty. She parties a lot, and the media captures it all on film. Sure she is young, it is just unfortunate that this time in her life has to be caught on film. and I think maybe she's into drugs. She hangs with paris hilton, and they are always fighting and saying nasty things to each other.

i think it is because she made a lot of irresponsible desicions and they are coming back to haunt her. I heard she does drugs, drinks illegally, and she likes to sllep around. All of this could be sa lie since many people like to overexaggerate. I don't know....she could be guilty or innocent. I believe the drinking because there has been pictures with her now going to therapy and in magazines they said she quit. I think now she is realizing her mistakes and people will like her again if she gets her act together,.

Here are a few reasons.

1.She stays out lat partying!

2.She drinks and shes underage!

3.Shes always late when shes shooting a film and that is really

irrisponsible!

She would be a really good actress if she could just get her act

together!

cuz man people need to look into their own problems. people are retarded man, whatever lindsay lohan does i could care less, but some ppl have nothing to do with their time or their life is so dumb and pathetic that they just want to question how some other person lives. they are retards

I think that she has low self-esteem and needs to get her life back on track. She is getting a very bad rep and needs to stop the need for constant attention bcuz it is the wrong attention. Hopefully the AA meetings will work-

Just as the other tramp you mentioned, Lindsay Lohan is in the news not because of her accomplishments as an artist, but her celebrity. As Oscar Wilde once said, "Love the art in you, not yourself in the art."

Because she has no respect for herself and continues to do stupid things in public, that last person she should be hanging out with or using for a role model is PH

bcuz shee ruining her life with everything shes doing and at her age shes throwing fits when she doesnt get what shes wants thats annoying

The media says she is a sl*t and a drunk.O well i like her