Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Do you have a secret crush in your spouses family? and If you do would u sleep with them if you could?

C'mon tell the truth, I promise I wont tell.

• angel1
    Favorite Answer

if you do, then you have problems. it doesn't say much for your morals not to mention your relationship with your spouse.

take my advice----keep your legs together.

I'm sorry I have to say this but, shut the FUC* up you bi*ch.

I'm sorry I can't stand people who do things like this. I would just keep far away from that person or even lock myself in a closet before I betray my spouse.

Yeah, my wifes young sister, She's 18 and i would love to nail her.

it seems to me that you are thinking about doing this yourself..o guess alittle adventure never hurt anyone

no, some crushes should not be acted on

Yes..myself, please dont tell anyone