Who likes Cryme time of WWE?

Favorite Answer

i like cryme time because they bring a whole new flavor to the wwe!!!!! and i love the wwe

I like Cryme time playa

I do but sometimes I do not like thier skits.I wish I could see them wrestle more though on tv.They wrestle at a lot of the house shows but not on television.They are now in a fued with charlie haas and shelton benjamin and I hope the wwe makes it an interesting storyline and have them do more matches on tv than skits.

Cryme time is awesome.

They are very good wrestlers when given the chance . They are very good in front of the camera , they play into the sterotypes which wrestlers have been doing for years, Ivan Kolaf , Kamala , etc.. All and all I like watching them.

I think they can be a great wrestling tandem in the ring, but their skits can be long and annoying. I feel they are really talented and can speak on the mic and can be champs in the future.

i do. they're not bad in the ring, but their skits r dumb and time consuming. i'd like 2 see them in more matches.

I think they are fun sometimes, but most of the time they are a bit annoying.

I do gimmick is silly but they are a nice new team

• HHH

I don't like their racial comments but they remind me of Eddie Guerrero

LIE CHEAT & STEAL