Who likes Cryme time of WWE?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like cryme time because they bring a whole new flavor to the wwe!!!!! and i love the wwe

• 1 decade ago

I like Cryme time playa

• 1 decade ago

I do but sometimes I do not like thier skits.I wish I could see them wrestle more though on tv.They wrestle at a lot of the house shows but not on television.They are now in a fued with charlie haas and shelton benjamin and I hope the wwe makes it an interesting storyline and have them do more matches on tv than skits.

• 1 decade ago

Cryme time is awesome.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They are very good wrestlers when given the chance . They are very good in front of the camera , they play into the sterotypes which wrestlers have been doing for years, Ivan Kolaf , Kamala , etc.. All and all I like watching them.

• 1 decade ago

I think they can be a great wrestling tandem in the ring, but their skits can be long and annoying. I feel they are really talented and can speak on the mic and can be champs in the future.

• 1 decade ago

i do. they're not bad in the ring, but their skits r dumb and time consuming. i'd like 2 see them in more matches.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think they are fun sometimes, but most of the time they are a bit annoying.

• 1 decade ago

I do gimmick is silly but they are a nice new team

• HHH
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't like their racial comments but they remind me of Eddie Guerrero

LIE CHEAT & STEAL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.