Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 decade ago

Where can I find an advertisement link to join the Pinecone research panel?

I heard that they're one of the best paying survey companies. I'ld love to join their panel. If anyone knows of a site that has their link to join I would really appreaciate it! Thanks

Favorite Answer

Presently, Pinecone Research does not recruit new members through their website or take unsolicited referrals. However, they will be posting recruitment opportunities through banner ads on various websites from time to time throughout the year. If you see one of these ads, please feel free to sign up with them.

Unfortunately, there is no one site that they disclose. The banner ad placement is not fixed over the life of the campaign. The web sites that their banner ads may appear on are constantly changing during the course of the campaign.

I found the pinecone sign up links (US, UK & Canada) over here http://mysurvey123.com/pinecone-research/

It also has details review of Pinecone. Hope it helps and good luck!