i have informed the police about a home invasion and they have not charged them with the offence?

there was a witness there when they invaded my home and wrote there own statement about the incident as they were busy so the perpitraters are working near my house and am abused every time they see me but the police dont care

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Video tape this or have someone do for you. Take directly to the prosecutor.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what State your in but I'll try,; If you made a complaint, that meens it went to the District Attorney's Office for a follow-up. I would call the D.A's Office and file a complaint with them, or find out if the police turned the report into them. Get names addresses, and any or all pertinent information that applies to your case. This includes Statements from witnesses.

Also you may just need to give it some time. GOD BLESS!!

• 1 decade ago

I hate to say this, but you need to go through the chain of command. You do need to talk to the supervisor and the DA. Hopefully one or the other will listen. Try to find a victim's advocate also. And like some of the other answers, video tape the abuse you are going through with the perps...if you can, to make it less obvious, get a cell phone with a video recorder in it. It doesn't record much, but a little is better than none!!!

• Apple
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sorry about your luck.try video taping then sue the worthless police force

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You need to take this up with Officers Smith & Wesson, preferably in .45 revolving form. Next time those bastards bother you, make em wish they were dead.

• 1 decade ago

Drivel...

Answer to your problem

Stop being a pest to others. You're ticking people off here. I can only imagine what you are doing to others in your neighborhood.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyone has a boss,take it higher up,to the polich chief,or higher if you have to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is why we call the police pigs

• 1 decade ago

the perils of family life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.