promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How can I get sponsered for surfing by Roxy?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Roxy sponsors some good female surfers, and it also sponsors some not-so-good ones who fit the image of their product line. So the moral of the story is if you're not good (as outlined by the suggestions above: contest surfing) you better be good looking.

Oh, and a bratty attitude full of undeserved expectations couldn't hurt either. A few years ago, i was talking with a female surf photographer who just completed a surf/photo trip with her first crew of girls. She was appalled at the immature catty vibe those girls were putting out. Said they made the typical male surfer look like a scholar and a gentleman.

Source(s): personal experience
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • lot
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

ok so assuming that your a believer in heaven and hell, especially the biblical version, this is a place of torture, and unlike kinky torture. greater like having purely like the guy you adore maximum inform you the way a lot the despise and hate you. i'm not announcing that's what it may be yet i'm confident that's what it may sense like. i could be your worst nightmare expanded by using a million 000 000 and you may bear it for eternity without the even the slightest wish of it ever ending. concern and each emotion that incorporates it may be the sole factor you would be attentive to. yet like I stated, this is assuming you suspect in that form of factor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For EVERYTHING SURF visit my LENS at squidoo.com and scroll to the bottom and link with MIKE KLEIN, World CHamp SUrfer, LENS on SURF EVERYTHING.

http://www.squidoo.com/surfshop

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you will have to be in a lot of surfing contest and win them its a very hard process but good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ray H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Win a lot of competitions and you will get sponsors .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.