Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Ive been on my period fr the past 2 weeks. is there something wrong with me?

it wont go away. i started like last year and its been like this and then it wouldnt come back for like 2 months and now like it will be somewhat gone tfor like two days then it will come back again

what do i do?

NO CHILDREN? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im seeing the doctor soon SOON! thank you all for your help

Favorite Answer

You should see your doctor and tell him or her. Your doctor could probably help you better than any of us. It may be that you have an irregular period or you have a lot of stress in your life.

I've had a friend who had this problem. Her periods lasted too long, and all. The doctor put her on birth control pills to help stop the periods from coming so infrequently. Eventually her body became used to the controled way of a period a month, for one week, and she didn't need to take the pill anymore.

See a doctor. Things like that are actually quite common. I've known people who are on their period for weeks unless they're on the pill. When you see the doctor, they might do that (put you on the pill) because it will stop your period from being so irregular. Good luck! That really sucks!

well first off if its a concern to you go to your gyn.. i was on the depo shot for almost 4 years and when i came off i hadn't had my period for almost 4 years then went another 3 months with out one. for the first 2 years i wa soff the shot i would bleed really heavy for 2-3 months straight then not at all for 2 months.. it finally fixed itself. the point is if you have changed BC this can cause it also stress, medication (esp those with hormones) can cause it. again the best answer for you is to go to your dr but those are a couple causes for you to consiter

well since you just started last year then it will be irregular you should go to a doctor and ask them about ways to make it more regular i hear the pill helps ive never had mine that long but i think you should just go consult a doctor

• marya

Wow now I dont feel alone. When i first started this happened to me also, i told my mom and I went to the doctors. She said It happens sometimes, and your body will over time be regular. But just incase you should see your doctor-incase its something worse.

likely you O'd on the 9t(i.e. 2 days in the past) so sure your probability is fairly strong. merely wait till your era is do and take a verify out in case you do't get it. i might want to signify utilizing protection to any extent further. not utilizing protection is a foul habit it truly is troublesome to break. strong success.

I had the same problem awhile back. It was awful. and VERY heavy.

I went to a doctor and they said since i had jus started i needed time for my body to get use to it. My mom told me to take prenatal (however you spell it) vitamins. It sounds stupid. but it works. it helps to build iron. Hope this helps.

go to the doc and see what is wrong...because it is not normal to not have ur period every month...that is also a sign that u may not be able to have kids, but hun just go get checked...

nothing is wrong with you just might start having them every other month